Market Planning, GIS/Development Systems
- Develop, implement and maintain prioritized market plans to enable and accelerate the US Growth & Development Strategy. Includes benchmarking and competitive analysis.
- Develop tools and guidance on market planning, mapping and trade area prioritization/penetration. Develop analog models and analysis/insights for success criteria and prioritization.
- Subject Matter Expert for division mapping/GIS and development systems support. Manage KFC GIS across systems, maintain databases in support of the GIS, and produce maps for market / site tours, Site Approval Committee Meetings and other brand support as needed. Leverage and innovate with Technology to provide world class solutions to the field and our franchisees.
- Build relationships and work with Franchisees and Franchise Development Leaders to effectively communicate and influence development commitments against market plans and support ongoing develoment results aligned with those plans.
- Provide tools and analytics for monitoring, assessing, and gleaning insights regarding growth strategies, market plans, demographics, portfolio segmentation, penetration potential, etc. Includes Market Planning dashboards & scorecards, analysis related to characteristics that effect store performance, sales prediction, etc.
- Provide support and maintain process for sales impact or “cannibalization” models, including developing / maintaining impact models and post auditing results.
- Primary support for KFC Development for market planning/mapping related processes, including Site Approval Committee Meetings.
- Support KFC LT as needed in planning, business reviews, and adhoc projects.
- Moderate (20%+) travel, with heavy travel possible at times.