- Assist in completion of daily operations procedures
- Perform analysis using software such as MS Excel on the ERCOT market
- Provide support for ongoing projects within EMO
- Search for, identify and extract web-based information to support market analytics and operations
- Assist EMO group in meeting strategic power supply and portfolio management objectives
- Assist in ongoing and new Power Supply group projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED equivalent and pursuing / attained college degree in related field to energy, finance, business, computer science or engineering
- Any combination of related education, experience, certifications and licenses that will result in a candidate successfully performing the essential functions of the job
- Ability to form and maintain effective relationships with coworkers and customers
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Basic skills in with MS Office products including MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- General knowledge of electric grid and generation sources in Texas electric markets.
- Ability to self-motivate, take ownership of job responsibilities, and be pro-active in seeking solutions for the department
- Must have a valid Class “C” Driver’s License and valid state required minimum automobile liability insurance prior to employment (must obtain Texas Class “C” driver’s license and state required minimum automobile liability insurance within 30 days of hire per state law)
- Must pass a drug test, driver’s license check, criminal history background check, and social security number verification check
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Physical Demand Codes: The following describes if the incumbent is expected to exert the following physical demands during a typical workday and the overall frequency.
Codes for “how often”:
Y = Yes N = No
|E = extensive|
M = moderate
|I = infrequent|
A = Almost never
7. Overhead Work
8. Fine Dexterity
19. Video Display
Environmental Factors: This position is required to work indoors in environmentally controlled areas.
This job description is not an employment agreement, contract agreement, or contract. Management has exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.