- $40,281.00 - $68,419.00 Annually
- Downtown Dallas, TX
- Job Type
- Multiple Departments
- Job Number
- 2/11/2017 11:59 PM Central
- Position Purpose
For information related to Essential Functions, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required to Perform Work, and Working Conditions & Hazards of this position, click here. Locate and click on the position title to view the job classification
For evaluation purposes, acceptable qualifying experience for all positions must
have been in a paid capacity unless noted otherwise in the minimum
qualifications for the posted position.
Additionally, 30+ hours per week will be counted as full-time employment and will receive full credit for the amount of time employed. A minimum of 15 through 29 work hours per week will be counted as part-time employment and will receive half credit for the amount of time employed.
Vacancies currently available in the following department(s): Mobility and Street Services, Sustainable Development and Construction
- Minimum Qualifications
- Associate's degree in GIS, geography, spatial science, or computer science field.
- Two (2) years of experience in GIS mapping/graphics services using ArcGIS for Desktop Basic, ArcSDE, ArcGIS Server and/or ArcGIS Online.
- High school diploma or GED plus four (4) years of the required experience will meet the education and experience requirements.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in a specified field will meet the education and experience requirements.
- Knowledge of desktop SQL or Python programming and/or relational database systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of assigning addresses for GIS.