- encourage the goals of students and professionals who are working toward their undergraduate or graduate degree in a geospatial science.
- promote and support the increase of knowledge and proficiency of geospatial sciences in the south central region.
- recognize and encourage scholastic and professional accomplishments in the geospatial sciences.
- $1,500 applied directly to their university account to offset educational expenses.
- Complimentary registration to the upcoming Regional SCAUG conference.
- Applicant must be a registered student, in good standing, in a recognized university, community college, or technical institute in the SCAUG region.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a course of study in the field of geospatial sciences for the current and upcoming semester (not graduating as or after they receive the scholarship).
- Applicant may not be a past recipient.
Download Regional SCAUG Scholarship Application